We are currently seeking for immediate hire, a proficient drafter, preferably with experience using AutoCAD within the Cabinetry / Millwork industry.
- Survey conditions on site with the guidance of a Manager or Lead as needed
- Create AutoCAD drawings from hand sketches and verbal instructions
- Generate CNC programs in Microvellum (CAM software that interfaces with AutoCAD)
- Assist Managers with client and contractor communications, and estimating
- Other drafting or shop duties
- Other tasks assigned by managers
- Must have a good attitude and be self motivated
- Expert with AutoCAD or similar CAD software
- Cabinet drafting experience preferred
- Experience with Microvellum or similar CAM software is a plus
- Experience with various types of architectural metalwork is a plus
- Experience Programming a CNC router is a plus
- Experience with Solid Works and Rhino is a plus
- Fluency in English
- Fluency in Spanish is a plus
Pay / Benefits
$40 – 65K / yr depending on experience
Marmol Radziner offers a benefits package which includes a 401K, 12 days of PTO, health, dental, vision and life insurance.
To apply, email your resume and any relevant work samples to email@example.com.
Due to the high volume of resumes we receive, we are only able to respond to those candidates that we are interested in interviewing. No telephone calls please.