We have an immediate opening for a full-time Mid-Level Landscape Designer. We are looking for an enthusiastic designer who is interested in the design-build practice to join to our team. All applicants should be highly motivated, with experience in collaborative work, and have a detail oriented approach in their execution of tasks.
Ideal candidate should have:
- The ability to work independently and to work collaboratively in a team.
- A highly organized and thorough approach to work.
- Excellent graphic skills, including digital and hand graphics.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- The ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- The ability to work on a team both under management of senior design staff, and to oversee work by entry-level designers.
- Experience in conceptual design through construction documentation, detail design and contract administration.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office.
- Experience in Revit and 3D Max are a plus.
- A bachelor’s degree in Landscape Architecture from an accredited program.
- 3-4 years minimum office experience in a collaborative design firm.
- Experience with AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite and hand sketching.
We ask qualified applicants to send a resume, cover letter, and portfolio pages to email@example.com in a single PDF document no larger than 5MB. Only those who fulfil the position requirements will be contacted for interviews.