The Interior Design Assistant and Procurement Specialist is responsible for the support of assigned projects and ensures the graceful fulfillment of all related deadlines and procurement expectations. This role reports to the Interiors Project Manager, Interiors Job Captain, and Interiors Studio Director and supports the overall success and high caliber of projects within the Interiors Studio by contributing excellence in design and production efforts.
- Perform the daily functions that support a successful project throughout design development, budgeting and procurement, and final installation.
- Detailed, daily maintenance of project budgets and procurement trackers.
- Create and track client proposals and purchase orders, acting as a liaison between the project team and vendors/consultants.
- Contribute to the production of cohesive, accurate, and beautiful client presentations as required.
- Meet regularly with Interiors Project Manager and Interiors Job Captain to review progress and assigned tasks.
- Perform all tasks with diligence, high attention to detail, and according to Interiors Studio and Office standards.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education in Interior Design at an
- 1-3 years of relevant industry experience with an exceptional reputation
- Very strong communication, design, and organizational skills
- Technical skills: Microsoft Excel, Design Manager, Revit, Adobe Creative
Suite, Sketchup a plus
- The ability to communicate openly and positively with all colleagues and
partners at all times
- A positive outlook and strong work ethic
To apply, please email your cover letter, resume, and work samples (academic and professional) as a single PDF no larger than 5 MB to email@example.com. No links to portfolios please.
Due to the high volume of resumes we receive, we are only able to respond to those we are interested in interviewing. No telephone calls please.