The Interior Designer is responsible for the detailed support of assigned projects and ensures the graceful fulfillment of all related deadlines and design expectations. This role reports to the Interiors Project Manager, Interiors Job Captain, and Interiors Studio Director and supports the overall success and high caliber of projects within the Interiors Studio by contributing excellence in design and production efforts.
- Perform the daily functions that support a successful project throughout design development, budgeting and procurement, and final installation
- Meet and communicate directly with consultants and vendors
- Close coordination with architectural, landscape, and construction studios within the Office as required
- Detailed maintenance of project budgets and procurement trackers
- Produce cohesive, accurate, and beautiful furniture plans, interior elevations, interior 3D views, client presentations, and custom furniture drawings as directed
- Meet regularly with Interiors Project Manager and Interiors Job Captain to review project progress and assigned tasks
- Perform all tasks with diligence, high attention to detail, and according to Interiors Studio and Office standards
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education in Interior Design at an accredited institution
- 2-5 years of relevant industry experience with an exceptional reputation
- Very strong communication, design, and organizational skills
- Technical skills: Revit, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketchup, Microsoft Excel, Design Manager
- The ability to communicate openly and positively with colleagues and partners at all times
- A positive outlook and strong work ethic
To apply, please email your cover letter, resume, and work samples (academic and professional) as a single PDF no larger than 5 MB to email@example.com. No links to portfolios please.
Due to the high volume of resumes we receive, we are only able to respond to those we are interested in interviewing. No telephone calls please.