The Interiors Project Manager is responsible for the management and execution of assigned projects and ensures the graceful fulfillment of all related deadlines and design expectations. This role reports to the Interiors Senior Project Manager and Interiors Studio Director and supports the overall success and high caliber of projects within the Interiors Studio by contributing design and management experience and excellence.
- Perform and oversee the daily functions that support a successful project throughout design development, FFE budgeting and procurement, and final FFE installation
- Meet and communicate directly with clients, consultants, and vendors
- Close coordination with architectural, landscape, and construction studios within and outside the Office as required
- Assign project tasks to junior staff and oversee their training and relevant skill development
- Detailed maintenance of project budgets, FFE schedules and specifications, and procurement trackers.
- Ensure design development and execution of all projects aligns with overall design direction provided by Interiors Senior Project Manager and Interiors Studio Director
- Produce and oversee the production of cohesive, accurate, and beautiful furniture plans, interior elevations, interior 3D views, client presentations, and custom furniture drawings
- Meet regularly with Interiors Senior Project Manager and Interiors Studio Director to review project progress
- Perform all tasks with diligence, high attention to detail, and according to Interiors Studio and Office standards
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education in Interior Design at an accredited institution
- At least seven years of relevant industry experience with an exceptional reputation
- Very strong communication, design, and organizational skills
- Technical skills: Revit, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketchup, Microsoft Excel, Design Manager
- The ability to communicate openly and positively with all clients, colleagues and partners at all times
- A positive outlook, strong work ethic, and strong mentorship traits
To apply, please email your cover letter, resume, and work samples (academic and professional) as a single PDF no larger than 5 MB to firstname.lastname@example.org. No links to portfolios please.
Due to the high volume of resumes we receive, we are only able to respond to those we are interested in interviewing. No telephone calls please.