The Landscape Construction Foreman is responsible for working directly with the Landscape Project Manager to oversee landscape construction. Responsibilities include scheduling and oversight of field crews, and communication with the Landscape Project manager about project costs and construction schedules.
The Landscape Construction Assistant Manager is responsible for the following:
- Reading and interpreting detailed construction documents and specifications.
- Oversight of landscape installation crews to ensure technical correctness and adherence to design intent
- Communicating with Landscape Project Manager and landscape construction field crews
- Complete knowledge of landscape installation methods
- Complete knowledge of drip and conventional spray irrigation
- Timer and valve wiring and programming for all major brand of irrigation products
- Drainage including erosion control
- Green roof irrigation and drainage
- Ability to operate a skid steer, mini- excavator and reach fork.
- Proper tree and plant care, knowledge soil types and amendments
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Clean DMV record – ability to drive company truck when needed
- Bilingual- English/Spanish
- Experience running a crew
- Physically able to work along-side crew members
Full time employment, with benefits – Health, vision, dental, 401k, and paid holiday, vacation, and sick time.
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume as a single PDF no larger than 5 MB to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the high volume of resumes we receive, we are only able to respond to those we are interested in interviewing. No telephone calls please.