The Landscape Construction Project Manager is responsible for managing all aspects of numerous landscape installation jobs simultaneously including estimating, bidding, subcontracts, change orders, RFIs, budget development, and invoicing. The role has a heavy component of client interface and management and the candidate must be comfortable and savvy working directly with sophisticated clients.
The Project Manager is responsible for the following:
- Reading and interpreting detailed construction documents and specifications.
- Communicating with architects and clients.
- Estimating job costs based on drawings and specifications.
- Bidding out jobs to subcontractors.
- Drafting and managing subcontracts, purchase orders, and change orders.
- Developing and maintaining detailed budgets and schedule of values.
- The successful Project Manager will have the following qualifications.
- Comfort in interfacing with high-end clients.
- Experience in high-end residential construction project management, experience with high-end clients.
- Passion for architecture and design.
- Strong analytical skills, including demonstrated detailed experience with Excel.
- Comfort in working independently as problem solver in fast-paced environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication and organizational skills and ability to execute multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong computer skills with extensive experience in Microsoft suite including Excel and MS Project.
- College degree in construction management, engineering, architecture, landscape architecture, or similar degree.
Preferred but not required:
- Bilingual- English/Spanish
- Knowledge of green roof irrigation and drainage installation
- Familiarity with Sage Masterbuilder, Procore, and Autocad or Revit
Full time employment, with benefits – Health, vision, dental, 401k, and paid holiday, vacation, and sick time.
We ask qualified applicants to send a resume to email@example.com in a single PDF document no larger than 5MB. Only those who fulfill the position requirements will be contacted for interviews.